Thursday 26 September 2013

Grayson Perry

Grayson Perry 


Looks at different culture and looks at how people dress them self and how they live. His question on the video that we watched was "what is a higher and working class?" on the video that I seen from our comms lesson I wrote down some notes about these higher and working class question and I answered them myself. The points that I wrote down, I found it very interesting simply because Grayson Perry looked at different things for e.g. Great Appreciation about different cars and sculpture, he looked and compared the good branded cars and the Normal ones,  and I was amazed by the worth of those cars, He  pointed out how expensive those cars are and he pointed out how only the higher working class would be able to afford to buy those expensive cars. 

He also looked at how tattoo's are now acceptable because of their religion, from the video that I watched in my lesson, I found it very interesting when he was asking the people about the different meanings of the tattoo and that they are not doing it for a design on their body, they decided to put the tattoo on their body because it represents Family or any other reason. But what I found weird is that nowadays the percentage of money is mostly spent on people who wants to put a tattoo on them, rather than buying food or their own clothes? is that even okay? I don;t think so, i THINK I would NEVER  put a tattoo on me not unless there is a very good reason, cause I would never waste my money on a tattoo for myself, I would be more happier to buy food for myself rather than using the money for a new tattoo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment